AXE SAFETY RULES
● All participants must read and sign a waiver. If you have not, see an axepert or a bartender for assistance. Anyone under 18 must have their waiver signed by a guardian and be accompanied throughout their time in the axe area. You must be at least 12 years old to participate.
Click here to sign waiver online.
● We have the safest lanes in the world but in the unlikely event an axe would bounce back in your direction step out of the way. This is axe throwing, not axe catching.
● Only one person in the throwing box in each lane. If you’re not throwing stay off the grass, sit down and relax.
● Only one axe can be thrown at a time. It must be returned to the axe box before the next player can step into the box.
● NEVER HAND ANYONE AN AXE. Put all axes in the box and then return to your table.
● Never remove an axe from the throwing lane for any reason.
● Don’t touch the targets. When removing the axe wiggle it up and down to release it if it is stuck. Never place the palm of your hand on the target to help unless you really like splinters.
● Closed-toed shoes are required. Even when closed-toed shoes it’s probably best not to drop the axe on your foot. It hurts, trust us.
● If you see something say something. Please notify a staff member immediately if you notice damage to a target, axe lane or axe that could jeopardize anyone’s safety.
● You are limited to 2 alcoholic beverages while throwing axes. All of our staff are TIPS trained to identify intoxicated players. If you’ve had too much to drink they will politely refund your money and ask you to play one of our other fun games.
● DO NOT POINT OR GESTURE WITH AN AXE. We ask that all participants behave in a responsible manner. There will be no warnings for horseplay or unsafe behavior. You will be politely asked to leave the activity.
● No food or drinks on the grass.
● Our insurance prohibits guest from bringing their own axe or using knives, throwing stars or really anything else you might think would be fun to throw at the target.
● Have fun. This is an awesome and addicting experience. Always feel free to ask any staff member for tips on axe throwing. If your axepert has been helpful, or at least not completely annoying, tips are always appreciated. Working here is so fun we really don’t pay them very much.
GOLF SAFETY RULES
Golfing is encouraged on rainy days. Even in thunderstorms with heavy lightning. We have designed special precautions (roof) to guarantee your safety.
Only 1 person is allowed on the designated hitting mat inside of the simulator, during play.
When swinging the club, please stay within the green swinging zone. If you cannot stay within the swinging zone please try skeeball or shuffleboard.
The frontal projection screen is the only direction that players should be swinging toward. If players are seen swinging and/or aiming the ball in other directions they will be asked to find another activity. If you don’t know which way the frontal projection screen is facing, please ask a staff member and they will politely assist you without laughing. As far as you know.
No running starts when driving the golf ball (i.e. Happy Gilmore). It doesn’t work, you can’t do it so don’t try — unless you truly are a Cinderella story, coming out of nowhere, about to become the Masters champion.
After your swing, please put the club back into the designated bag area or hand it to the next player. Do not leave clubs lying on the floor (trip hazard).
All parents or legal guardians with children are responsible for making sure that the above rules are enforced.
Drinking or eating is not allowed in the actual hitting area; the seating area is specifically designated for these purposes.
Please watch for errant balls. It doesn’t happen often but if you golf you know that golf balls can go up, down, side to side and even backwards. That last one only happened once.
If any "player" shows signs of being intoxicated, staff may issue a warning, but he or she will reserve the right to stop and/or refuse the allowance of "play" for the safety of all customers.
The grass is not real. Please use the restrooms.
Our staff has the right to stop and/or refuse the allowance of "play" to customers that do not follow these rules. Our top concern is safety — having fun is a close second.